Some of the many churches in Amersfoort.

(left) Monastery at the Zuid Singel, (center) Elleboogkerk, Langegracht. Church built in 1783, tower 1820. Official name: Onze Lieve Vrouwe Hemelvaart ('Ascension'). The shape of the street is like an 'elleboog'(elbow). (right) Lutheran church at the Langestraat.

Observantenklooster (monastery), Westsingel 46. Built between 1479 and 1479. 1495 burned and rebuilt. At present used as a government building.